Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Chapter 3


"This is so exciting!" Ivy says

"I know!!" I say

"Hey ariella!" Den says




"Ugh byron alert incoming!" Ivy says


What!? byron? I panic in my head



Byron is one of our blockmates.he thinks that i have a crush on him just because i only hang out with him on free time. yeah,right!

"Ariella!Guess what! i'm in the Annual S.U sports festival!" Byron says

"Great.-addded sarcasm- what team do you play? water boy?" I say

"No. basketball! be sure to go! okay?" Byron says

"Errr...i have something to do.so i don't know." I say

"You are such a party pooper! come on! leggo!" Byron says enthusiastically

"l'll think about it." I say

"Ok. i'll be expecting you!" Byron says 




"EW. Ariella. he is so into you." Ivy says

"IKR." I say

After an endless avoidment from byron like not replying to his text,simbook messages,calls or ignoring him went he wants to borrow a paint brush,he still talks to me!

"I say he likes you.A LOT." Den says 

"Like? you mean he's pleasing me because he THOUGHT i like him." I say

"Yiiiii" They both teased

"Girls.that is not cool! anyway catch you guys later i'm gonna have my literature class."

"Sure.see ya~" They both say


As i make my way into the hallway of my literature class i see jered talking to fia.
i quickly went into my literature room to see if the prof is there. just my luck...he's not. so i just sat beside of our literarure classroom door. from my peripheral vision i still see jered and fia talking.there obviously must be something going on here.so suspicious.


"Hey Ariella!!!!" Kiefer shouts

"Shhhhhh Kiefer!!" 



"What? why? what is it?" 

"See that?" I sneakily point to jered & fia


"Oh.yeah.why?...you jealous?" Kiefer smugs 

"Jealous? Pfft. NO! course not! how can i be jealous! he's not even my type!" I say shrugging it off

"Well you did had a thing together and went out." Kiefer says

"THAT WAS ONLY A MOVIE DATE." I defended. "Do you think they're together?"

"Well, fia does keep telling me how much he's into jered soooo maybe it's just a crush."

"It looks more than a crush to me."

"Jealous! Ariella is jealous!" Kiefer teases

"WHAT? No! i'm just curious! besides,i'm going to be happy for Jered if they end up together or someone other than me.."

"Really? You sure about that?" Kiefer says raising his left eyebrow

"Positively!"

"Ok." Kiefer smiles.


"What about you and the big S?" I ask teasingly

"Can we not talk about that please?" Kiefer says 

"See what your feeling with s is how i feel."

"So you admit that you feel hurt by Jered and fians."

"I'm going to go to my lit class now see you later,Kief!"

"Changing the subject ariel?"

"See ya Kief!" 





As i made my way in i try to avoid sitting next to Byron as much as possible! so, i sat next to axel who we all call slater. 

That's his nickname. 

"Hey Windsor!" 

"Hey Slater!" 

"Look.Byron is in the room."

"Axel stop it." 

"Let's call him!" 


Axel,is soooo my type but i kinda hate his lifestyle and his acts,well no guy is perfect. 


"OKAY! class! what did we learn last week?"

"Prose sir!" Sebastian says


"Good Sebastian!" 

"So prose..." 

Ahh Prof.Laurent is one of the reasons and my motivation for me to attend an 9:30 to 8pm class. He uses wits with inappropriate language at us which is good since his class is from 7pm to 8pm which makes us all tired and sleepy. 

"Heyyyy! Ariella!!!" Byron whispers 

Trying to ignore Byron

"AAAriella!!!" whispers Byron

Trying to ignore him.

"The guy sitting next to the girl with glasses! since you seem to have a crush on the girl with softball-tied-hair! 



You can freely tell the class what is that you want from her." 

"Uhh.."

"What's your name again *looks in the class list"

"Byron,sir"

"What? Brutus?"



The class laughs

"No,i'm just kidding!Okay,Brutus! if you can answer my question i won't let you embarass yourself."
"What are the 2 types of drama? In case you have been listening to my past discussions and making sure you're doing your assignments."

"Uhmmm..."
Byron stands up and obviously isn't thinking for answers but just making the prof. think he is thinking for answers.


"Brutus,is that how you think? Looking at a window in class? don't your other professors get eerie?" 

"No,i just."

"Okay! Sit down. what is it you want to tell Ms.Ariella?"

"Nothing,sir."

"Okay.Anyone can answer my question about the two types of drama? YES! sebastian again!"

"Comedy and tragedy."

"Good! Why is Sebastian only answering my questions? don't i have someone to talk to here? are you all souls and Sebastian is the only one alive in this room? do i have a class here?"

ALL: yes sir.

"GOOD!"

After literature class..


"Hi Ariella!"

"Hi Sasha!"

"Hey listen me,slater,jered and the others will go drinking! you should come with! my treat.*winks"

"No.I have to go home early. My dad'll get angry. you know family in crisis."

"Oh.poo! next time ok? ciao!" 

"Ciao!?" I say awkwardly



That was sasha,she likes and is still in like with jered. i feel she treats me as her rival after she dropped a line from the popular movie "No other sim" on me.got me thinking. i think she was literally saying it to my face that jered is hers.


Remember how i ask kiefer about s?

She and kiefer had a thing before,kiefer popped up the bugs on how she likes jered more. so they have an awkward relationship right now. i can't believe kiefer still hangs out with her. people never do learn.



Finally! i got home!


I feel an evil presence.

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment