Saturday, May 12, 2012

Chapter 2




"OMG..It's Jered!" Ivy whispers gleefully.

"So..." 

"Hey Ivy! Ariel!" jered greets us

"Yo!" I say

"hey" ivy says.

"Why are you guys outside you don't have any classes?" Jered asks.

"We do! prof. baldy just went downstairs." Replied Ivy

"Coffee break?" Jered assumed.

"yeah." Ivy says

"So ariella..you doing alright?" Jered asks me with that gentle face of his.

"Fine & Dandy!~" I say raising my hands up being all energetic. 

"Well we have to go.You know,15 minutes." Ivy says.

"Ah..right!" Jered says

"okay see you later,Jered." Ivy waves at him while i give him a smile.  

" *Sigh. Isn't jered a cutie?" Says ivy with a dreamy tone.

"I dont get it. i dont get how you girls like him i mean he has nice hair but.." 

Me and jered had a thing before but i never worked it out with him because i felt like having a boyfriend hinders everything in your life! the last time i had one i failed 3 subjects and never gotten over him for like 2 years.

"He's cute." Ivy says

"Not mah type. you mean he looks like the beaves. and you know how i hate mainstream people." I say.

"Well you know what they say the more you hate the more you love." Ivy commented.

I shrugged it off.


Lunch break


"Hnngg my hands!!! my hands!!" Cried Den

"Prof. baldy is sooo pushing us to our limits." Ivy says. 

It's always like this after 3 hours of intense drawing with prof. gould who we call baldy (because he wears a fake wig) we are tired to our souls.

"Hey what happened to you guys?" Pres Asks

"Hey pres." Den says with a slumpy voice.

Presley is like the goddess of drawing she is always perfect in our major subjects. 

"our hands...they're shaking" Ivy says.

"I feel numb!" I say.

"mine doesn't." Pres says

"You art monster!" Ivy says

Pres smiles "Anyway guys i have tickets for 4 people to the art gallery in Eastwood sim with free concerts from the famous sim band Promised Edge!"

"HOLY BUTTERFLIES!!" Ivy gasps

"that is like the most expensive art gallery in the whole Simtopia!" Says Den

"and not to mention PROMISED EDGE!! OMG OMG!" I Say

"Let's go let's go!" Says Ivy

"Count me in!" I say waving my hands up in the air like a maniac

"I can't believe it we're gonna see some famous works plus the most famous band in the ENTIRE SIMSPHERE!!" Says Den

"I KNOW RIGHT!!" Says Ivy

"When is it?" I ask

"It's on may 5th saturday at 8pm. 3 weeks from now!" Pres says Gleefully.

"psyched!!" Shouts Ivy



To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment