Monday, June 11, 2012

Chapter 8


 Hng..My head..Ughf..Where am i again? I look around the room then suddenly remembered what happened last night.

Oh right..

I find that i'm in my hotel room..with a banging headache!!!!!


I look at the clock "8:30 AM SUNDAY"

Riiingggg Riinggg

"Yeah,hello?"

"ARIELLA!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WE''VE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU!!!" Shouts ivy




Ivy don't shout,i got a massive hangover.

"YOU DRANK?!!!!!!! WHERE?!!"

I'm hesitating if i should tell ivy i drank at the bar in the art gallery she might get really mad and lecture me. ugh,i don't need a scolding and i think no one saw me since few people are only there and they all look like they were artists from another country than professors. 

"The usual,the prosper room."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes,i'm sure. hngg... ugh i don't want to drink anymooooree."

"Whatever. I'm going to pick you up,where are you?"

I can't tell ivy that i'm at a hotel near the the art gallery.she'll freak out! she'll scold me like she's my frickin mother.





"Uhm,no,no i'm gonna go there now. i'm already ready."

"You sure,you're ok?"

"Yeah,yeah,bye."

Fwooo..I had to lie.i'm sorry ivy...it's not like i'm gonna get caught anyway...

"Hey~"

"Good,you don't smell like alcohol."

"Ivy,sorry kay? It was really---"

"You don't need to...I understand how you feel. she says giving me a slight smile."

"Thanks."

"So! She puts her arm around me Did you barf last night?"

"I don't know,i guess?

"You should've went to the art gallery and barfed at jered."

"Psh,whatevs."

We laugh.



"Come on,mom's baking something today she won't tell because she said i couldn't keep secrets from you."

"Really,that's sweet! you can't keep a secret from me."

"Yeah,yeah what are girlfriends for?"



Afternoon approaches,my head is still piled up with thoughts about jered and fia. 

Swarm of memories of him came to me from how he introduced himself,the way i ignored him yet he still made friends with me. he helped me got through things,got the vibe that he liked me and what did i do? i stayed away from him.pushed him away,like i was disgusted at love and now here i'am regretting all that. 

"Ariella! Ariella!"

"Huh..huh what?"



"The apartment thing? How'd it go? Ivy asks."

"Oh..I found one."

"Really?! Ivy says her eyes filled with glee. How much did it cost?"

"500 simoleons per month."

"Good,good. The interior? was it..okay?"

"It's better than okay. i say smiling stretching out my hands. it's exquisite."

"Really?"

"Yeah,you should totally see it when i move....move....MOVE!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY GUACAMOLE!!"

"What?WHAT??!!" Ivy says

"I FORGOT I HAVE TO MOVE IN TODAY!"

"What's all the commotion?!!" Mrs.fabray came into the room panicking

"Ariella has to move out today!"

"This early? Can't you move in the weekends dear? You're really tired from last night's art gallery thing hoo-ha.speaking of that where did you sleep last night anyway?:

"I-"

"She slept with den!!"

"Oh..well then."

"Thank you." I whisper to ivy

She winks.

"So i better pack up my things."

"You didn't brought any."

"Oh right...OH...RIGHTTT!!! Uhh darn."



"Don't worry dear for a runaway girl i have some old clothes that might fit you since i don't wear them anymore.I remember i also have old things piled up upstairs! I don't use it anymore so i'll let you have them!"

Mrs.fabray went upstairs

"She's kidding right."

"No.she's serious."

"I have a bad feeling about this."

"Why can't you sneak in and get your clothes?"

"I can't my dad might lock me up and home school me or something much more terrible than that."

"HEEEEREEEEE!"

Mrs.fabray came out with what i depict as the most horifying terrible clothes i've ever seen from way back....i don't know what age.

"Finally we're here!"

"This is so embarassing." I cling on to ivy as if she's my shield to protect me from the eyes of society.

"This way,this way..." Says opera

"Who's he?" Ivy asks

"The tenant i presume." Mrs.fabray says

"Guys,this is missss...teerrr...uhh-- opera."

"Pleasure to meet ya,ladies. So who er ya? her mother and sister?"

"No." me and ivy giggles.

"No,just close with her." mrs.fabray says

"Ahh."

"Can we go upstairs now?" I say.

"Hello,young un. what happened to you??! Did a hag dress you up or something? he he he he ah ha haha!!!!"




"The hag that your referring to is me.I dressed her up." Says mrs.fabray

"Oh..my apologies."

"Hmp!Ladies! Upstairs! Mrs.fabray says with her head up."

When we got into my apartment ivy went all crazy,while mrs.fabray...i think she's gonna have some issues with opera.



"Woah-howw this is gorgeous ariel!!"

"I know right!

"The nerve of some people!"

"Calm it,mom they..just don't have original fashion sense like you do."

"Y--yeah,mrs.fabray. this dress is gorgeous!"

"Really,ariel? That brings light to my heart which is why i decided to give you all my old clothes!!!!"

"Hngg.." I shouldn't have said that 

"I'll send more in tomorrow. heehee just you wait."

"Righht..will do mrs.fabray."

Riiing Riiing 


Caller: Jered

I left my phone on silent and went on to unpack.mrs.fabray was kind enough to give me an old blanket that smells,more old clothes,extra small size of ivy's uniform which i doubt will fit me since i'm only a size small! plus some old dusty furniture. well i can't argue with all of what mrs.fabray gave me since i forgot to pack some clothes and just ran away from home. i'm thankful that she gave all these,some washing of clothes and dusting the furniture might remove the stench and dirtiness off.

It was already 9pm and we just finished eating mrs.fabray's famous home cooked ala king.everything was unpacked. 

"Well,see you tomorrow ariel!"

"See you tomorrow dear,are you sure you're alright here?"

"Yes,mrs.fabray."

"Mom!"

"Okay,dear! just call ivy when you need something."

She gives me a peck on the forehead.

"Yes,mrs.fabray i will." I said smiling

"Okay,dear bye." mrs.fabray sends me a flying kiss.

I close the door shut and just stood there. mrs.fabray kissing my forehead,it's yucky but...mom used to do that to me. 


Ughff..I can't just...i need to go to bed.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment